Thursday, January 6, 2011

Archangel Michael: Connections for a New Phase

Archangel Michael: Connections for a New Phase
Channelled through Natalie Glasson- 03/01/11
==========================================

May the blessings of the Creator shower upon your crown chakra; sending pure light into your chakra column and entire being. The love and light of the Creator is the most precious and treasured energy in the universe, it is now time for you to believe whole heartedly that you are worthy of accepting such a presence within your reality on the Earth. To believe yourself to be worthy of the love and light of the Creator is a step forward to your true existence of knowing within every energy particle of your being that you are worthy because you are the Creator incarnate on the Earth. As we enter into a new cycle and phase of energy on the Earth let this be your current focus, let it be your goal to focus upon as it is tremendously healing, especially if you are experiencing physical pain, emotional, mental or spiritual turmoil. To believe that you are worthy of the Creator's love and light is to respect and honour yourself, to dissolve false illusions that cause confusion and to see and think with greater clarity.

Ask yourself now, "Do I believe that I am worthy of accepting the Creator's love and light?" Be aware of the reaction that occurs within your body, mind and emotions. As an Archangel if I was to question myself in this way I wouldn't need a vocal answer as I would automatically become aware of my infinite and complete connection with the Creator, the presence of my essence energy which you would call your heart energy and its expressive expansion. For many humans this question can bring about many issues, negativity or past life memories of pain, but once you become aware of this then it is far easier to believe that you are worthy as you are able to release any fears or blockages that hinder this reality. Simply observe your reaction to the question, it will tell you a lot about yourself, if you are observant then you will be guided to areas of your being or mind that need additional healing and love. You may ask that Archangel Michael's Angels come forth and dissolve any negativity, fear or restrictions, recharging your being with angelic love and joy; it is your divine right to request this for yourself. It is also your divine right to believe that you are worthy of the Creator's love and light eventually knowing it deep within you, as belief and knowing are different energies. When you know or shall I say feel the love of the Creator then it becomes an aspect of your being, you no longer need to energise or focus upon it; you become the love and the energy.

I wish to offer to you this affirmation:

'I am completely and absolutely worthy of the love and light of the Creator; I know that the love and light of the Creator is my natural form.'

I also wish for you to accept that every time you repeat this affirmation within your mind or out loud it automatically has the power of drawing Archangel Michael's Angels to surround you and love you as well as dissolving limitations and blockages that are hindering your acceptance of love and light from the Creator.

In many ways we can be very needy when receiving the love of the Creator, this doesn't mean that we musthave thoughts of desperation and the need for help but that we may ask to be worthy of, to receive and experience the love of the Creator as many times a day as we like. When we ask from a place of balance we are able to understand and accept in a balanced way, empowering our experience of the Creator's love.

You can try to imagine a person who you believe is acknowledging that they are worthy of the Creator's love and light, it shouldn't be anyone you know just a creation of your mind. Imagine what this person would be feeling or doing. Then imagine that you are experiencing a state of mind, emotions, body and soul where you believe and know that you are worthy of the Creator's love and light. Let this state of existence melt into your being like golden particles of light taking up residence within your body, mind, emotions and aura. Let yourself breathe into this energy and feeling, let yourself acknowledge that you are already worthy and that you are already the love and light of the Creator. This is the truth and it is now time for humanity to be accepting of the truth.

Remember that whether we believe ourselves to be worthy of the Creator's love and light or not we can always increase our feeling of being worthy because we are increasing our existence of being in unity and harmony with the Creator.

This is a wonderful focus to concentrate upon as it is often our pain and lack of confidence and love that causes us to create barriers to hinder our spiritual growth and unity with the Creator.

I also wish to make you aware of a special alignment focus that will assist you in the coming cycle on the Earth. As you enter into a new year or cycle you have numerous energies available for you to accept. You are also more aware of your spiritual and physical path on the Earth. It is with this awareness that you can sit in meditation, focusing upon your breathing and accepting a tranquil state of being. Once calmness has been achieved then you may ask me, Archangel Michael, with your personal guides and angels to align every aspect of your being with the energies that are most needed to aid your spiritual and physical growth and development on the Earth.

"I ask that my entire being is aligned to the Creator and that the energies flow through me now, anchoring into my body, into the Earth and surging onto my path before me.

"I ask that my entire being is aligned to my guides and angels so that their guidance and light may flow through me now, anchoring into my body, into the Earth and surging onto my path before me.

"I ask that my entire being is aligned to all the Creator's loving energies, qualities and skills that I will need in 2011, I allow these to flow through me now, anchoring into my body, into the Earth and surging onto my path before me.

"I ask that I now become aware of the energies that I need to accept, the awareness and guidance I need to acknowledge and the Creator presence within me that I need to recognise. Let my energies open to the Creator more fully so that I may achieve a high level of spiritual awareness and growth throughout the coming year in the most loving way and vibration guided by the hand of God."

Then simply sit and allow the needed connections to be made and the essential energies to flow through and before you as well as being embodied by your entire being.

This practice can be achieved at any time as it helps to release blockages while creating essential connections, but it is powerful to practice this now as a new phase begins. I have also recorded a meditation which allows you to experience this practice more fully.

Allow yourself to be worthy of the Creator's love and to receive and access from within you the energies and awareness that is needed to support your continued spiritual awakening and alignment with the Creator.

Archangel Michael

Guided Meditation Download

Archangel Michael's Meditation that accompanies this message can be downloaded from the Sacred School of Om Na, www.omna.org/MP3_download.html

May you walk in the love and light always,

Natalie

Natalie was born in 1984, UK. Over seen by Archangel Michael, she now works as a channel for a vast variety of spiritual beings and Masters in the spiritual hierarchy. Through her website www.wisdomofthelight.com she shares the channelled messages of the Creator's helpers to expand the awareness of humanity and assist in the raise in energy vibration of the planet. She offers a service of channelled readings from Ascended Masters, Archangels, Angels, Unicorns and Fairies.

Twelve Rays of Light Book Available Now * Free Video Meditation Visit: www.wisdomofthelight.com and view my video page where I am beginning to build a collection of guided meditations. * * The Sacred School of Om Na website * Channelled downloads written and in mp3 to aid the spiritual education of humanity. Visit www.omna.org * For the latest news visit my website www.natalieglasson.com * If you wish to view any past messages I am placing them in the weekly message gallery, go to www.wisdomofthelight.com and click on weekly messages.